- This event has passed.
Happy Teachers Sangha
June 12 @ 5:00 pm - 6:45 pm
Happy Teachers Sangha is an opportunity to practice, connect with each other and offer unconditional care to ourselves.
The format will be: guided practices, total relaxation, circle sharing & songs to nourish our hearts.
No experience needed and all are most welcome.
Theme for June: Free at Work
12 noon – 1.45pm Eastern Standard Time (5pm UTC – please check what your local time is)
The sangha will be offered in English and we have breakout rooms in several languages (organised according to those present).
Topic: Happy Teachers Sangha
Time: June 12, 2021 17:00 Dublin / 12:00 EST
Join Zoom Meeting
Meeting ID: 891 3077 1843
Find your local number: https://adventure2learning.zoom.us/u/kbIgghdzXH
Good things to know:
- A sangha is a community of friends who practice mindful living together.
- We practice in the Plum Village tradition (you can discover more at www.plumvillage.org).
- We aim to participate in this space with kindness and care. This is not so much an intellectual space, but a refuge to take good care of ourselves and each other.
- We practice deep listening and loving speech, and train ourselves in non-discrimination and openness. We also practice to be part of this group and aim to flow as a river, appreciating the presence and gifts brought by ourselves and each other.
- We all belong in sangha. This is an inclusive space co-created by us all. If there is anything we can do to support your needs, please let us know.