Happy Teachers Sangha is a monthly space for teachers to practice, connect with each other and offer unconditional care to ourselves.
Date & time:
How to join:
Please sign up to our Wake Up Schools newsletter to receive the Zoom link to access the sangha (as well as news, events and resources from Wake Up Schools). There may be some months where we need to move the date in order to accommodate retreats or other community events, so please refer to the information in the Wake Up Schools newsletter.
The main sangha space will be offered in English at this time with circle sharing groups in English and other languages.
Good things to know:
- A sangha is a community of friends who practice mindful living together.
- We practice in the Plum Village tradition (you can discover more at www.plumvillage.org).
- We aim to participate in this space with kindness and care. This is not so much an intellectual space, but a refuge to take good care of ourselves and each other.
- We practice deep listening and loving speech, and train ourselves in non-discrimination and openness. We also practice to be part of this group and aim to flow as a river, appreciating the presence and gifts brought by ourselves and each other.
- We all belong in sangha. This is an inclusive space co-created by us all. If there is anything we can do to support your needs, please let us know.