- This event has passed.
Happy Teachers Sangha – May 2022
May 21, 2022 @ 12:00 pm - 1:45 pm
Happy Teachers Sangha is an opportunity to practice, connect with each other and offer unconditional care to ourselves.
The format will be: guided practices, total relaxation, circle sharing & songs to nourish our hearts.
May 2022 Theme: Peace is the way
No experience needed and all are most welcome.
12 noon – 1.45pm Eastern Standard Time (please check what your local time is)
The sangha will be offered in English and we have breakout rooms in several languages (organised according to those present).
Topic: Happy Teachers Sangha
Good things to know:
- A sangha is a community of friends who practice mindful living together.
- We practice in the Plum Village tradition (you can discover more at www.plumvillage.org).
- We aim to participate in this space with kindness and care. This is not so much an intellectual space, but a refuge to take good care of ourselves and each other.
- We practice deep listening and loving speech, and train ourselves in non-discrimination and openness. We also practice to be part of this group and aim to flow as a river, appreciating the presence and gifts brought by ourselves and each other.
- We all belong in sangha. This is an inclusive space co-created by us all. If there is anything we can do to support your needs, please let us know.