- This event has passed.
2018 Educators Retreat at Plum Village: Taking Care of the Future in the Present Moment
December 28, 2018 - January 4, 2019
*Booking is now open*
We are sharing happy news!
This Winter, the Plum Village community is delighted to welcome educators from around the world for a one-week retreat. The theme will be Taking Care of the Future in the Present Moment.
From Friday 28 December 2018 to Friday 4 January 2019, we will practice the art of mindful living, learn ways of integrating mindfulness in our educational settings, and share our experiences from the heart.
What a wonderful way to welcome in a New Year, and to renew our common aspiration of being happy teachers!
- Booking is now open. Please visit https://plumvillage.org/retreats/educators-retreat-upper-hamlet/ and enter the password happy teachers [note that there is a space between the words happy and teachers]
- Educators will stay in Upper Hamlet, and places will be limited.
- The cost range for those staying in Plum Village is €350 – €550. This contribution covers the retreat, accommodation and food. The price range is dependant on your choice of accommodation, from sharing in a dormitory (5-10 beds) to sharing a double room.
- There is also an option to attend the retreat as a commuter, which is €250.
- Full details and the booking link will be distributed on 16 October.
We hope you can join us!